- practice and use in teaching
- movement characteristics expressed through nine main polarities
- embodying different energies in movement
- freedomDANCE Elements framework
- the practice of creating sound scapes for classes
- the practice of giving instructions and guidance during a class
- exercise design and presentation
- developing themes for a class and effective methods of presentation and demonstration
- dealing with emotional triggers and archetypal roles on the dance floor.
In order to participate you need to submit an application form that can be requested by writing to [email protected].