FoundationPlus Level (1.3) training covers the following:
· freedomDANCE Elements Map: Practice and use in teaching.
· Generating ideas for a class.
· From ideas to a class plan.
· Structuring classes of up to three hours in duration.
· Creating rituals.
· Shadows as a constraint and as a resource.
· The relationship between a teacher and a group.
· Individual style and its value.
· Personal strengths and areas for growth.
· Powerful teacher’s bio and how to write it.
· Resources and professional development for teachers.
Holders of our FoundationPlus Level (Level 1.3) Certificate can teach open freedomDANCE classes of up to 3 hours in duration and cover all our Level 1 content, including the Elements Map, which is not covered by Levels 1.1 and 1.2.