Let's connect with our dancing community! Let's dance!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This class will be taught over Zoom. Three simple steps - and you are zooming into your online dance meditation experience!
- Step 1 - Pay here: https://paypal.me/freedomDANCEevent
- Step 2 - Register for the session on Zoom here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUoduGpqDoqHNEd1PE89__t0t6B9927RZu1 .
- Step 3 - Join the session by clicking on the link that will be emailed to you by Zoom automatically.
WHAT'S THE COST?
Option 1: This class only: Please pay £6 to £12, depending on your income.
Option 2: Pay £29 and become a member of 3x3 Club and enjoy these benefits for 30 days:
- Access to all Alex's open online classes. Currently, he is teaching two classes every Thursday (in Russian from 15:15 and in English from 17:45, UK time).
- Exclusive access to Alex's unpublished playlists from these classes for at least 30 days from the day of their release.
- Video lessons from the online classes.
- A £9 discount on any of Alex's workshops, on-going groups and retreats.
- Special events open only to members.
- Monthly ‘Village News’ online gathering – on the 9th of every month.
- Opportunity to share and ask questions on our private Facebook group.
Please pay here: https://paypal.me/freedomDANCEevent .
We encourage you to join from 19:15 (UK) to have time to arrive and get comfortable with the technology, particularly if you are new to Zoom or freedomDANCE.
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
Join this class to have a taste of freedom and take that sensation into your life!
• Freedom to move your body without learned steps or routines;
• Freedom to let go of comparisons, judgments and criticisms;
• Freedom to be yourself and connect with others.
Each time, your dance is your unique experience. And yet, it is done in a great company. You get lots of permission to do what’s true for you and enough support be reassured and relaxed.
Our class is a shared journey through a dance cycle:
· First, we open our bodies to move with breath, weight, space and each other;
· Then, we let our dance develop and transform, releasing old patterns and finding new ways to move and relate to ourselves and others;
· Finally, there is time to integrate our experience and feel the freedom to grow our dance, share it with others and connect our movement and breath with the rest of the room.
There are exercises and guidance to encourage your curiosity and learning; there is also space to dance without any instructions, to process what you have learnt… and just for the fun of it! There is great music, that is specially selected for each session, to serve us throughout the class.
HOW DOES IT WORK ON ZOOM?
Please have the latest version of Zoom installed and tested before our session.
In case you need it, here's a link to a video on how to join a Zoom meeting: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting
You will have a much better experience if joining from a computer. Also, ideally, you would want to connect your computer to a sound system or a speaker - to enjoy better music quality.
Everything else is just like in a regular class:
- Make sure that the floor is safe to move on.
- Have a bottle of water ready and drink plenty of water.
- Wear clothes that doesn't restrict your movement. Layers are best, so that you are comfortable at any level of intensity.
- Give as much attention to your practice as possible and minimise any potential distractions.
- No photos or video and no spectating please.
- If you need to leave early please warn the teacher about it by sending a personal chat message.
SESSION PLAN (UK)
- 19:15 - 19:30 - Arrivals, greetings, testing and technical preparations
- 19:30 - 21:00 - The class itself
- 21:00 - 21:15 - Optional social time - to connect and share with other participants.
Enjoy the class!